My bucket list in real life has a lot more than five things, but we will keep this one short! I can dream big, but in reality on a teacher salary a lot of these things will only happen if my husband had a great paying job! Here we go…
- Go to Bora Bora! I would love to go to Bora Bora and stay in the Bungalows on the water. I want to go here because the view is just spectacular and I love the beach. Water is super calming to me; oceans, lakes, rivers! In a dream world I would spend like 10 days here and just soak it all in!
- Go on an African Safari! AHH, this would be amazing! I love animals and thing they are so cool and interesting to learn about! I adore elephants and giraffes so I think this would be perfect! Also, can we talk about just the experience of riding in an open jeep, getting to be a couple feet away from beautiful animals, and seeing gorgeous views?! Sign me up!!!
- Attend the Olympics. I love the Olympics and watching them and I feel like seeing them in real life would be such a cool experience. Honestly, I really would just want to see gymnastics and diving and then for winter games, skiing or ice skating.
- Star gaze, but like for real. This sounds super simple, but I feel like the stars are never super clear, so I would love to go somewhere that gets clear skies at night and just star gaze!
- Own 2 english bulldogs! I would love to have two named Diesel and Tank. English bulldogs are expensive and have many health issues, but if I can afford them I would love it!